Sunday, April 29, 2012

Playdates Galore!

My wish for MOPs is that we form new, lasting friendships and we are able to encourage each other and have fun together! Summer can be a wonderful time of refreshment and relaxation. I have scheduled playdates and mom's nights out for us to enjoy together over the summer.  I encourage you to come if you are able and bring a friend or a neighbor.  The more the merrier! You will find a current list of  things to do under calendar of events. This will be updated often so check back frequently! Blessings to you all.

3 comments:

  1. You have out done yourself!! This blog is AMAZING!! Thank you for doing this!! I will be checking back regularly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! Looking forward to the playdates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! You're now officially my social secretary. ;) Can't wait to see what you have planned for July & Aug. !

    ReplyDelete