Monday, June 4, 2012

Mom's Night Out and other dates

Hello ladies!  I trust you are all having a good summer!  Just wanted to let you know of a few upcoming events. There is a Mom's night scheduled for this Saturday at Brixx in the Blakeney shopping center. Please post a comment to this post if you are going so I will know how many people are coming so I can reserve a table.Our  first playdate is tomorrow with lunch at McDonald's in Blakeney followed by a Wednesday playdate at Monkey Joes.  There is a playdate scheduled for Thursday at Noah's Ark in Blakeney that I will not be able to attend due to my daughter's dance recital rehearsal, but I am going to leave it on the calendar for those of you who want to get together and do something fun with the kids.  Hope to see all of you very soon!
~Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment